Useful Phone apps?

Hey Everyone,

So now that I got my new Van I wanted to see what some of you use in terms of apps on your phone.
I saw a thread about someone that tracks their refills and journeys each time but for the life of me cant remember the app.
I also saw some parking ones but my search skills clearly about as good as my ability to find my keys (the missus always moaning I'm late because for some reason I just can't keep the keys in the same place)

In terms of GPS/SATNAV I have always used WAZE but wondering what apps you guys use if any?
Would be cool to see if there is a list of recommended apps.

Park4night is a really useful app if you don’t want to use campsites. With found some pretty useful spots using it.

Road Trip.
They do a lite version but the full one lets you record and schedule everything - servicing, MOT, the lot.
This sounds fantastic. I like the idea of recording all the servicing and MOT and everything else in one package.

Some other really great suggestions above too. thanks I have added them to my list.

Could not be without Waze. Binned all my other navigation apps.

Another app if you like radio is Radio Garden. Uses very little data so great on the move, just wished it worked with carplay.

Back