Usb / Aux Module removal

Deefa

Anyone know how to remove the USB / Aux module located left side of dash above the glove box? I’m replacing it with a new module which is Apple compatible. Photo attached

s-l500.jpg

It has a metal spring clip top and bottom so in theory should pull out forwards but they are very tight
Had mine in and out a couple times and found it easier to remove the radio/vent trim so you could manipulate the clips and give it a push from behind

It has a metal spring clip top and bottom so in theory should pull out forwards but they are very tight
Had mine in and out a couple times and found it easier to remove the radio/vent trim so you could manipulate the clips and give it a push from behind

Excellent - thank you

Anyone know how to remove the USB / Aux module located left side of dash above the glove box? I’m replacing it with a new module which is Apple compatible. Photo attached

View attachment 54021
Don’t the standard dash modules have a bit of a slant, as opposed to that one (which appears perfectly oblong shaped)? Might just be my eyes :geek:

You are correct, the (I suspect googled) image is of the one that resides inside the upper glovebox on a comfort dash

Don’t think there is as there’s not a circumstance where there’s not a usb there

Back