NR Coding / Vag Retrofitter

Skins01

Just a quick note about unlocking app connect.
I recently bought a 2017 T6 204 DSG (Best van I’ve ever had)
It came with Nav but didn’t have app connect, after a Vw dealer said It would cost £360 to unlock I searched for another way.
This guy is amazing, £80 and did remotely, sent files to put on an SD card (he did that remotely my pc too) and walked me through the install in the van.
Everything works great with my iPhone and wife’s android too.
just now want to get a Rev Camera then all set.

Just used these guys to remotely install CarPlay in my T6. £80 for forum members and he walked me through the process. Just need to sort out the dodgy connection on my phone now.... or spend another £150 to be able to do it via bluetooth, but that would still be cheaper than getting VW to install just the CarPlay.

Just used these guys to remotely install CarPlay in my T6. £80 for forum members and he walked me through the process. Just need to sort out the dodgy connection on my phone now.... or spend another £150 to be able to do it via bluetooth, but that would still be cheaper than getting VW to install just the CarPlay.
Which guys?

Just a quick note about unlocking app connect.
I recently bought a 2017 T6 204 DSG (Best van I’ve ever had)
It came with Nav but didn’t have app connect, after a Vw dealer said It would cost £360 to unlock I searched for another way.
This guy is amazing, £80 and did remotely, sent files to put on an SD card (he did that remotely my pc too) and walked me through the install in the van.
Everything works great with my iPhone and wife’s android too.
just now want to get a Rev Camera then all set.
Thanks for the heads up, I’ve just used him

I contacted NR Coding. He patiently guided me through the software update process. I discovered the usb in my 2016 T6 was not able carplay certified (explains why it says device not supported everytime I connect my iPhone). I was guided on how to remove the usb from the dash and to contact vw for a replacement part and given the correct part number. I’ll speak to VW tomorrow and find out how much they’ll charge for that part and then hopefully I’m good to go!

Thank you @NR coding for your fantastic service getting Apple CarPlay installed on my head unit! Thank you for persevering when I had hardware issues and guiding me through getting all that sorted so that your software update would give me the services you had promised! Brilliant service.

Another vote for “call me Norman”. Drove over to Bury, CarPlay and 103 updates done in 30 minutes. Top guy, can do some clever stuff on Audis too.... I think he’s going to be getting more of my cash !!

Another shout out to NR coding. Just updated my T6 to apple carplay. He was great, patient, friendly. Worked remotely and got it done quickly. Thanks!

Another great job by NR Coding. :)

Needs to take control of your PC/Laptop to build the software on the SD card. Was a bit nervous about giving access but after reading positive feedback on here and speaking to him, was happy with him taking control.

You'll need a full-size SD card, minimum 8GB max 32GB

Really simple process, patiently handled by NR Coding. Even on a Saturday.
And still at £80 a pop (after 2 years) that’s fairly inflation-busting!

Good work Noman, thank you!

Back