Oh really? I can only find the metal ones, which I'd prefer, I think but they work out about £200.

Haha, I'm presuming you got unstuck and your not replying from under your van?!!

Go on ebay, I think I've seen them in both Aluminium and Steel for £135

Didn't have one on my 16 MY Highline. Fitted it last weekend. £57 inc bolts.

Is this the engine undertray ? Can you post the part numbers if possible please ?

My 2018 204 doesn't have anything under the engine. I can just imagine a stray stone flying up and knocking that serpentine belt off.....

Is this the engine undertray ? Can you post the part numbers if possible please ?

My 2018 204 doesn't have anything under the engine. I can just imagine a stray stone flying up and knocking that serpentine belt off.....

VW part number. 7E0805685A

With the VW you also get the foam damping.

Hi All,

Just delving deeper into the forum and come across this subject - via @Dellmassive threads - would be grateful for any answers/thoughts to the below, thanks!

CZ.

Question 1 : I have factory ordered a T6 Kombi - does it come with an 'under engine cover' and is it plastic or metal?

Question 2 : What is the real difference between the two items listed below (apart form several hundred euros and the material)?

https://seikel.de/dev/shop/aluminium-protection-for-engine/?lang=eh

VW TRANSPORTER T5 T6 STEEL SUMP GUARD, UNDER ENGINE COVER 2003-2018 | eBay

Related viewed threads:

Under tray for engine

for a plastic one:

Any1 Tried One Of These? Vw Transporter Under Engine Cover + Fitting Kit

I brought a new T6 in June 2019. As the dealers are closed I managed to get a filter and oil before the shop closed. I discovered that my van has no engine under tray. Dam I should have checked it when new. Can someone please tell me where and how I can get one. I'm on building sites regularly and don't want damage. My old T4 had one. Thanks

I am going to order one of the aftermarket main engine under trays for my new T6.1. Has anyone added sound deadening to them and do they think it made any difference?
I have had cars in the past where you could definitely hear the difference when the under tray is missing

My garage has suggested protecting the underside of our 2 year old van as we want to keep it long term. Any advice v welcome

Back