What's the minimum load rating for a T32 204 dsg shuttle? I pick mines up on Thursday and I want to fit 18" Ronal Aer0 R50 wheels, there appears to be 2 different ET sizes (whatever that means) ET 45 and ET50.....so unsure what Tyres I should be going for?

IMG_0602.JPG Hope this helps. Get this bit wrong and things are going to rub,or stick out too far.

Last edited:
Hi Dino, So are you saying the maximum I can go on the front is ET35? And the max on rear is ET 45?

Hi Andrew. I honestly can't tell you. It's all new to me. I only found out when buying my wheels and the People at Rimstyle told me. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Thanks for that info Chopman.....I put my van into two other websites and they showed these as options. Really liked them on a Transporter I seen on google images too. At this rate I am going to play safe with a set of the new sportlines in Matt Black/silver.

What's the minimum load rating for a T32 204 dsg shuttle? I pick mines up on Thursday and I want to fit 18" Ronal Aer0 R50 wheels, there appears to be 2 different ET sizes (whatever that means) ET 45 and ET50.....so unsure what Tyres I should be going for?
Minimum load rating on the tyres for a T32 are 103's. I have 18" sport lines which are 255/45/R18 - 103Y. The 103 is the load rating and equates to 875kg. For a T32 both the tyre and the alloy must be a minimum rating of 860kg each.

Offset depends on wheel width. We need to know both. From experience you can run pretty much any offset you like on the t5/6. I had 17x10 et19 on the rear and 17x8.5 et13 on the front on my old t5. Quite low. No issues.

Anyone tried using Kumho tires are they any good. Got some 18'' wheels and the dealers has Kumho 235/50/18 101W so wondering should I except these or ask for something else
Thanks
Sean

Uberbus put Kumho's on mine and said that they rated them highly.
So far I can't really comment as I'm only a few miles in - but no major issues with noise or anything else yet,

Love it - I've just replied on your post elsewhere - just hope mine looks as good, coming on Saturday at the moment

Had a screw in the shoulder of the NSF tyre (vanco conti`s) which i repaired myself with the tyre knots couple of months ago.

it started leaking the other day and tyre shop wouldn't repair it. . . . . (no repairs on shoulder/side wall) =[

so new tyre needed . . .

vanco conti £179 !!
mid range tyre £ 120 !!
Budget £89 !!

thats about £100 more for these 18" rims compared to the old T5.1 17" rims.

so went for the budget . . . .

anyone had these before?

20190104_153711.jpg 20190104_154724.jpg 20190104_154737.jpg 20190104_154745.jpg

I’ve got accelera on my van. Not sure if it’s the same model but I’ve been happy with them. They were recommended by the company who did all the work to my van.

Back