Tyre Pressure Monitor : Error Code C114602

Rob The Daddy

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi Everyone,

Hope you are well. Forgive me if someone has addressed this in an earlier thread. I have a T6 Transporter and the tyre pressure monitor light came on. My usual "Go To" Independent Garage discovered the Error Code and suggested that I need to go to a Dealer to get it reset (thinking software). Tyres are fine etc.

Would I have to "bite the bullet" and arrange a Dealership to reset this?

Thank you for your time; have a great bank holiday weekend! Regards Rob

Can you post a photo of your Instrument Cluster with this warning/light on?

Reactions: mmi
Have you got TPMS reset button in your glove box or alternatively a TPMS menu entry in the SETTINGS?

Hi Everyone. I was squeezed for time as we went to a wedding in Whitby just past the Yorkshire Moors. First time negotiating the Moors ever in thick mist/fog during the day, to get to the destination; and that was after the "shy-of" 5 hour journey from Bristol. Wowsers the drive across the Moors was tough, even more so when driving through on the Saturday evening at approx 21.00. Never experienced so much fog. I'll put up a clip of the area, shortly after coming out.

Back "on-topic', managed to reset it thank you all. In addition to your treasured advice, I also googled and found a handy You Tube clip.

Thanks again.

Back