Two!

Who can settle the argument on "best looking front end"?

• Total voters

Samro

VIP Member
T6 Legend
So excited after @BognorMotors sent final pictures of our new LWB van which we will collect on Monday.

SWMBO is irritating me this evening by telling me how much nicer her "styling choices" are than mine!

Please can fellow forum members help me out as she is beginning to grate!

His:
0F49AA05-4681-4353-93AA-FA381E610213.jpeg

Hers:
6972AEF9-7A84-4C28-81C6-9C0FDB6A745A.jpeg

What about a compromise.

Silver badge with orange stripe?

To be fair. I have only ever referred to her as this on this forum. I think it's the peer pressure!
She is still right though!

So excited after @BognorMotors sent final pictures of our new LWB van which we will collect on Monday.

SWMBO is irritating me this evening by telling me how much nicer her "styling choices" are than mine!

Please can fellow forum members help me out as she is beginning to grate!

His:
View attachment 148698

Hers:
View attachment 148697
Listen to SWMBO! Her choice doesn’t look like a middle-aged double chin!!!

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
@Eli, @Chippie1, @iamandrewjohns all have good taste but only @Eli can use a radial button!
@Dellmassive clearly likes mine, but also struggles with techie stuff like radial buttons?

(You know I could swap the photos if I lose this pole don't you?.... hurrah for "edit post"!)
:fast rofl:

Listen to SWMBO! Her choice doesn’t look like a middle-aged double chin!!!
You stalking me on fb? How did you know about the chin?

Mate - she wins this one. Hands down. Especially as I've seen on another thread that you've also got some tasty yellow calipers tucked away behind your wheels. That little yella pinstripe on the upper grille insert will tie those in nicely. Think I prefer the 'rake' of the front spoiler without the black plastic trim insert as well :whistle:

Ultimately, the only decision that matters is yours though pal. Only 3 more sleeps to go - enjoy collection day on Monday :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Combination of the two for me, top one with a black badge or bottom one without the orange strip.

Both looking good but hers just edges it for me with the black VW badge. Now if you went for the black badge I might change my mind!

Draw for me. Top one with black badge would be the winner (or the bottom one with a better orange stripe).

Back