Two-Tone for my Mojave Beige

I always love your posts, but you gotta give that phone camera lens a wipe mate, your photo's always look like you have a layer of salty brine on the lens :D:D Given the amount of time you spend in the sea it's either that or you now have webbed fingers and can't use your camera. :rofl::rofl:

I should have took a video they always come out fine:D

I think there is something wrong with the iPhone,I will have to ask a teenager because I wouldn't know where to start :rofl:

would be interested in this - we have reflex silver...trying to find sth that would go well with this.. i have seen dark grey bottom and silver tops - looks good.. but a colour? anyone seen anything?

The price for a lower half wrap was between £900 and £1500 and they have a shelf life. I'm fortunate to know a nationally respected sprayer of classic cars whose a contractor for the local VW dealer and is also a Transporter owner, he'll do it for £1200. He's actually excited about spraying my van as it's so new and is a perfectionist who wants photos of factory two tones to match or improve upon.

I'm thinking of trying to source Panamericana front and rear bumper skid plates to add at the same time, aesthetic reasons only though.
Hi there,
did you get this done? Would love to see a pic...
got a Candy White T6 and looking for lower half respray/ wrap... thanks!

Hi there,
not alot you can do with candy white in regards to two tone, im a spraypainter and fancy two tone but have candy white van lol, would love the old cream and red.

Hi there,
It's been done over a year now, it looks stunning and is a very classy colour, it's a single coat pearl and clearcoat rather than a three stage so very easy to paint, changes colour in different light and gets lots of attention. The wrong choice of paint can make a van look terrible so have a look at a lot and choose wisely.

20190616_175639.jpg

20190616_175339.jpg

20190616_175308.jpg

20190620_224747.jpg

Last edited:
It's been done over a year now, it looks stunning and is a very classy colour, it's a single coat pearl and clearcoat rather than a three stage so very easy to paint, changes colour in different light and gets lots of attention. The wrong choice of paint can make a van look terrible so have a look at a lot and choose wisely.

View attachment 78037

View attachment 78038

View attachment 78039

View attachment 78040
Thanks for sharing these.... it looks amazing... a great choice!

View attachment 78037

View attachment 78038

View attachment 78039

View attachment 78040
is that a black coach line between the two tone? i have been worried about a paint edge

Back