Two Radiators

Bear

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi all. I have just fitted new radiators to the front of the van. Two of the rads where water rads. Does anyone know if there is a set procedure to bleed them ?

Many thanks.
Simon

Hi all. I have just fitted new radiators to the front of the van. Two of the rads where water rads. Does anyone know if there is a set procedure to bleed them ?

Many thanks.
Simon

Unless there's a bleed nipple on one of the pipes, (even that seems a little old school now) I wouldn't think it's any more complex than the usual leaving it running with the expansion tank lid off, heater on full, and top up as required, until the level stops dropping.

Out of interest, why have you replaced your rads? I'm assuming if it's both, you damaged them somehow.

Thanks for the reply.
I brought the van damaged, just getting to the end of it.
I understand what you say, but I know how devious these manufacturers are, and would of thought you would of have to do things in sequence or even have it connected to a PC, to open valves ? Perhaps not.
Simon

Thanks for the reply.
I brought the van damaged, just getting to the end of it.
I understand what you say, but I know how devious these manufacturers are, and would of thought you would of have to do things in sequence or even have it connected to a PC, to open valves ? Perhaps not.
Simon

Just PM quietly me if it overheats and blows up :whistle:

Back