TSi: uprated clutch

Gossa

Hi, how’s the clutch now, had my tsi mapped a couple Of weeks ago and now it slips when it comes on boost so Going to have to upgrade, did you change any other parts or just the clutch and flywheel, anyone else with a remapped tsi manual would love to here your experiences.

Thanks
Jon
Late reply but I'm running a Factory Kombi TSI with Revo and Sachs organic clutch. Slightly heavy underfoot but absolutely worth it as the OEM clutched slipped badly after the remap.

VW1 4NDY

Just waiting on when I can take off my turbo and send off for a tte450 hybrid and hoping for around 400 bhp without upgrading fuel pump
Currently uprated exhaust air intake intercooler and horrible sach on of clutch
Any way looking forward to the power increase

VW1 4NDY

Hi, how’s the clutch now, had my tsi mapped a couple Of weeks ago and now it slips when it comes on boost so Going to have to upgrade, did you change any other parts or just the clutch and flywheel, anyone else with a remapped tsi manual would love to here your experiences.

Thanks
Jon
Hi Jon
If the clutch has been slipping g for not long you may get away with just a clutch but for around £400 you may as well swap the dmf as well
To keep the engine temps cool you need to be looks at exhaust and air intake but the will happily run with just a remap but for how long I couldn’t say
Mine has done 30 k with not issues