TSi tuning

Hi All

Anyone got experience with these lumps. I have more modifications going on mine and want to see if anyone else has the same and experienced any issues.

What I have (Mechanical Only)
1. Revo Stage 1 = 289BHP on the rollers
2. Miltek Exhaust system
3. CVT Air ride

What i am getting
1. Revo Stage 2
2. Sports Cat (200 Cell)
3. Custom Down Pipe
4. Filter
5. Forge BOV
6. Forge Boost Hoses

My main issue is the lack of info on the Forge BOV. I looked at the turbo today and for the life of me can not see how to fit the darn thing. So tight back there and the lack of access is mad.

Mant Thanks

Lewis

No idea about the mods you are proposing.
Out of interest, what sort of out-puts do you hope to achieve?,
Is there any need to increase cooling/air cooling?

Sorry forgot to mention i have the Forge Front mount coming as well.

Output increase will not jump up as much as before but will hit around the 320 to 350bhp. Its more for the drive-ability and reliability of the increased power.

The petrol is really different. I have a T5 Sportline and yes its nice but nothing compared to the T6 and the petrol version. DSG is a gearbox sent from the gods lol.

Hi I have looked into this iam going for a Wagner evo2 intercooler 200cell sport cat downpipe and a hybrid turbo

Hi I have looked into this iam going for a Wagner evo2 intercooler 200cell sport cat downpipe and a hybrid turbo
Wagner do seem to have taken a lead from Forge with Cooler's.
I had a hybrid TC on my T5 174TDI as co-developed by Turbo Dynamics. It went like the wind, but the turbo lag was horrendous even with a dynamic remap/egr bypass&delete/cat removal/forge IC/stainless steel larger bore pipe. (my T5 was pre dpf)
I know it's not relevant to a TSi, but I had no idea how it would effect the drivability of the van like it did pre-purchase

Hey Lewis

I messaged you, I would like to do the 200 cell cats and downpipe - do you have someone who can make this ?
Below is the TSi tuned by Pendle Performance with the mods you are proposing - I need some of that !
Screenshot-2019-03-03-at-18-16-44.png

Screenshot-2019-02-28-at-22-24-07.png

1. Hi Buddy
    I am running 289bhp with Stage 1 map and exhaust. Just fitted the BOV and Forge front month intercooler. I am talking to a fabrication company tomorrow. I will keep you posted. A sports Cat and stage 2 map should hit those figures.

Hey Lewis

I messaged you, I would like to do the 200 cell cats and downpipe - do you have someone who can make this ?
Below is the TSi tuned by Pendle Performance with the mods you are proposing - I need some of that !
View attachment 38214

View attachment 38213

Hi Buddy
Had the 200 cell Cat fitted today. No notice in performace but this is expected as the current map does not cater for this. One thing i did notice is how bloody loud it is now. Infact too loud. I going to get a silencer/center box fitted.

Wow you don't hang about !
Can I ask who did it for you ? Did they make a completely new downpipe or use the flanges from the existing ? did they take out both the cats ?
Interesting about the sound so is that the new 200 cell downpipe into the standard exhaust which is very loud or did you get a new free flow exhaust done at the same time ?
Thanks for the info, appreciated.

Can I ask who did it for you ? Did they make a completely new downpipe or use the flanges from the existing ? did they take out both the cats ?
Interesting about the sound so is that the new 200 cell downpipe into the standard exhaust which is very loud or did you get a new free flow exhaust done at the same time ?

I already had a cat back non res Miltek. So basically straight through after the twin standard cats.

Unfortunately the flange he had in stock from a golf mk6 GTI did not fit. He asked my permission to use the existing. I am getting photos from him.

So existing flange welded on to new flexi then onto sport cat then custom pipe work to the existing miltek centre section. He charge me 500 all in. Could of got cheaper I reckon but they were quick and no fuss. His welding is a work of art as well. Longlife Basingstoke asknfor Matt.

Oh and the two sensors he obviously put back in. I was warned how sensitive these were and if in the wrong position would light the dash up like a xmas tree.

Excellent info, I was already thinking of using my local Longlife place, Topgear Stockport (who I've used before) so this is great info !
I was thinking of getting them to do a bespoke exhaust whilst they are at it as they're great value as you say - let us know how the tune goes :cool:

Hi I am having my down pipe made by longlife and you have to use existing flange as they do not make one for this van

Excellent info, I was already thinking of using my local Longlife place, Topgear Stockport (who I've used before) so this is great info !
I was thinking of getting them to do a bespoke exhaust whilst they are at it as they're great value as you say - let us know how the tune goes :cool:
Do yourself and neighbour's a favour and get a center box with the sports cat lol.

Back