Show us your TSi

Hi all,
I’ve got a TSi 150PS manual Caravelle SE. The 204PS auto was out of my range, an extra 5 k I think. Anyway started out with a day van conversion in mind and ended up going for the caravelle petrol. I didn’t want a dedicated camper but a flexible daily drive. I like the flexibility of the rails. Pretty standard really. Went for factory front swivel seats and I have just fitted a leisure battery and 230 v hook up from Travelvolts (good bloke). Looking to put an awning rail on for fixing a small awning.

I didn’t analyse the petrol diesel debate just went with gut feeling and took a chance. I didn’t even get to test drive one. VW dealer didn’t have one for me, how shocking is that? Had a right game trying to find out information about the Caravelle from the dealer.

I’m happy with performance, it does the job, but then I have never driven the 204 petrol or any diesel variant so I don’t know what I am missing.

Welcome Blip68.
Great to read that you went the TSI route I stead of TDI.
It was a leap of faith for me to, far from disapointed. In fact, I'm making up excuses to nip out in it now lol

Welcome Blip68.
Great to read that you went the TSI route I stead of TDI.
It was a leap of faith for me to, far from disapointed. In fact, I'm making up excuses to nip out in it now lol
I wished I had gone down the TSI route instead of the TDI thought I had done my homework on both but worry about the fall in value a DTI will have after 3 years ownership so sadly I will be handing it back at the end of my pcp.

I wished I had gone down the TSI route instead of the TDI thought I had done my homework on both but worry about the fall in value a DTI will have after 3 years ownership so sadly I will be handing it back at the end of my pcp.

When I was looking the GFV on a 49 month PCP was £9720 on a TSI vs circa £11000 on a TDI. What do people reckon actual used values will look like in 4 years - will petrol be worth more than diesel?

When I was looking the GFV on a 49 month PCP was £9720 on a TSI vs circa £11000 on a TDI. What do people reckon actual used values will look like in 4 years - will petrol be worth more than diesel?
I think they will, as all the negative press Diesel has had over the last year will impact on used vehicles.

Hi all tsi lovers!
What's different between the 150 & 204?
Different injectors, turbo etc or are they the same?
I got a 2018 150 tsi Multivan.

There is no difference on the 150 and 204 tsi only the factory mapping
They will both remap to 300 +

These are 20’s 275/40/20 tyres. On B14’s
Lowest setting on rear.
20mm from lowest at front
No touching lock to lock, over really big bump front slightly rub but not much.
ride is great.

go B14 as you can set the height you want.

View attachment 53895
This was my TSI at Glencoe on Wednesday night (also found LPG at 52.7 when passing through Glasgow). Good snow conditions in Scotland at the moment.
View attachment 61755
Hi all little update on my van since it was locked down, tuning has been hard work with limiters in gearbox etc, manage to get upto 406,3 bhp but now needs more air so I need to put a cold air induction struggling to source, forge have offered to design one, but it’s getting it booked in as they are so busy? Any body help with sourcing etc many thanks in advance

View attachment 74877
long due updated version of the van. Full black out badge at the front and rear. Full real carbon front grill and lower grill strips
View attachment 91612
A few more TSIs to add to the club. It's hard to find members of this exclusive group as the site search doesn't like three letters. You can Google "site:t6forum.com tsi"

Back