Truma 4e combi heater

Mikeyhblade

Hello all, Has anyone fitted a Truma 4E combi water / air heater in there Transporters, I have a brand new one from a sprinter conversion I did but never fitted and wondered on logistics of fitting in a Transporter or should I sell it and buy a smaller unit. Many thanks.

I started out with a Crafter plan, with a Truma, which became a Transporter plan. What do you plan to do with the hot water? Usually the Truma is to run a shower, which would be quite a squeeze to get in a transporter, compared to a Crafter. You could go for an external shower, and then a big underslung water tank and gas I suppose.

For space heating, underslung diesel heater is the usual option for a Transporter.

I started out with a Crafter plan, with a Truma, which became a Transporter plan. What do you plan to do with the hot water? Usually the Truma is to run a shower, which would be quite a squeeze to get in a transporter, compared to a Crafter. You could go for an external shower, and then a big underslung water tank and gas I suppose.

For space heating, underslung diesel heater is the usual option for a Transporter.
Thanks for that guess I'm answering my own question as it would be for mainly heating van and im not to worried about hot running water. Guess ill just sell it and get something more suited.

Back