Trim removal tools

Jay

Gas Engineer - Baxi Boilers
T6 Guru
Im after a set.of trim removal tools. Theres loads on amazon, can anyone recommend a decent set

Hi, can anyone recommend a trim removal kit as I'm changing all my intaria lights to led in my Carravell.
Thanks in advance.

I can recommend NOT getting one of those cheap £5 plastic kits as they bend rather than pry. Buy cheap, buy twice. But they worked for me with more of a pull than a pry but I wouldn’t buy again given what I’ve experienced.

I can recommend NOT getting one of those cheap £5 plastic kits as they bend rather than pry. Buy cheap, buy twice. But they worked for me with more of a pull than a pry but I wouldn’t buy again given what I’ve experienced.

Thank you for the advice. I've ordered a quality one, a lot stronger.than most.

I’ve had a set of these for years. Bojo Blue Genius 7 Piece Kit Plastic Car Trim Radio Pry Tool Snap On/Off | eBay

Recommend by @Absolut5 when I brought my first signature setup many moons ago. They’re still going strong.

Thank you, I've ordered a similar one, a lot stronger.than most.

Anybody got an update on this post? I’m looking for a trim removal kit in its own bag or box under the £20 mark

Hi all,

I’m looking at buying a set of trim removal tools and wondered what folks were using.

They seem to range from £3.99 on Amazon to £19.99 on Kiravans plus a whole bunch in between!

Cheers.

Back