For Sale TRC Sportline bumper lower-splitter

Skroob

VIP Member
My mates at TRC in Cambridgeshire have developed a new T6 Sportline front splitter, and are looking for a van to fit it to and photograph for their website. It would normally retail for £135 plus fitting, but they’ll offer it for £70 fitted if there’s a suitable van owner willing to travel to their workshop. Here’s a CAD image, and ideally they’d like a van that‘s lowered and with nice wheels to show it off at its best.
EADF1E2A-15E7-4333-9D07-3E2AD9CD3E3A.jpeg
Let me know if anyone is interested or wants further info.

How long would he like to use the images for before copyright returns to me? What's the geographical distribution limit? I'll can offer 6 months unlimited usage for £150.

If the supermodel wouldn't get out of bed for less than £10,000 a day, a rethink on what he'd be prepared to spend on a pimped up T6 to model his wares may be required and the answer isn't £65!!!

Just a thought and all said with tongue firmly wedged in cheek!

Looks like a smashed up bumper car or is it just my eyes?
I'm not sure I'd have posted an image ahead of production............plays buggery with Intellectual Property Rights!!!

This looks like them

I'm not sure I'd have posted an image ahead of production............plays buggery with Intellectual Property Rights!!
This looks like them

Thanks for posting link - not my cup of tea, but their products look very well made.

My mates at TRC in Cambridgeshire have developed a new T6 Sportline front splitter, and are looking for a van to fit it to and photograph for their website. It would normally retail for £135 plus fitting, but they’ll offer it for £70 fitted if there’s a suitable van owner willing to travel to their workshop. Here’s a CAD image, and ideally they’d like a van that‘s lowered and with nice wheels to show it off at its best.
View attachment 136973
Let me know if anyone is interested or wants further info.
I may be able to help. I’m looking for a splitter for my black T6. My van isn’t lowered but I’m currently on sportline wheels which might suit their message.

Drop me a PM if they’re interested.

2B8AFC7E-F6AD-46BF-ACF0-F749EE2791C3.jpeg

Looking at the picture it looks to me like you already need a sportline front and it's just the black lower splitter that it new.

Looking at the picture it looks to me like you already need a sportline front and it's just the black lower splitter that it new.
Oh I didn’t notice that. The splitter is for the sportline bumper.

I may be able to help. I’m looking for a splitter for my black T6. My van isn’t lowered but I’m currently on sportline wheels which might suit their message.

Drop me a PM if they’re interested.

View attachment 137836
Nice van - ideal candidate!

Edit: I didn’t appreciate that the van would need a sport line on it first! Still, it’s a lovely looking van!

Last edited:
Sorry, yes it needs to have a Sportline front end on it already, and is then the lower splitter that is fitted.

Back