1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Travelvolts

Discussion in 'Recommend A Business' started by VanBlanc, 14 Sep 2016.

1. VanBlanc

VanBlanc Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

Martyn, @travelvolts, is THE expert on leisure vehicle electrics and advice and his kit offers are the best (kit and price) you'll get. If it is't in his online store then you have to ask is it any good. and do not baulk at paying him a penny or two more - you WILL get it back in good advice. Also known elsewhere as Upspex :thumbsup:

travelvolts

Last edited by a moderator: 30 May 2017
    ausyray likes this.
  2. Pauly

Pauly Senior Member Admin Moderator VCDS User

Map
    I can second this, i have spoken to him a couple times over the years and hes a top bloke and really knows his stuff

3. scotia

scotia Member T6 Pro

just wanted to add my nod for Martyn, @travelvolts, excellent service, parts and knowledge. I pestered him with so many questions before and after the purchase but he responded to each one.

system works a treat.

have recommended to friends here in Switzerland as nothing like that exists here...

StudleyGlass and Pauly like this.
  4. ausyray

ausyray Member VIP Member

Map
    Hi @Janice McLawhorn, the forum (for me) is about T6 owners sharing advice and experience. This section of the forum in particular is about providing information of services/goods one has purchased and recommending the business to other forum users.

I don't visit this section too often but, its a good place to look if you are thinking of making a purchase.

Janice McLawhorn likes this.
  5. Pauly

Pauly Senior Member Admin Moderator VCDS User

Map
    Yes as above I made this section/sub forum for customers (us) to share experiences about businesses and purchases made etc
    There are lots of companies out there mostly good but some bad and the good ones like in this case @travelvolts deserve a bit of limelight letting people know what they are all about and it helps people make informed decisions before parting with their hard earned cash

Janice McLawhorn likes this.