Travelvolts - Martyn Blackwell

Great result....

Keep us posted about the panel...

So they called me and have sent me a test sheet to check stuff out. But they've also invited to their place and they'll have a look at it.

However what was interesting was that my 100W panel will give out at best 60w but only if my battery is below 75%.

So I am draining the battery with the as we speak and i'll have a look in the morning but I'm sure it was at 56% and I was only getting 29W.

FFS getting frustrated with this now. Woke up to a battery at 74% but it won't take a load and drops to 9.6v if i put any load on it. 24 low voltage alarms overnight.

AArrgghh!

I was just about to purchase some things off the @travelvolts website, however with a few items in the cart, I noticed a link on his homepage that took me to a crowd justice page that was designed to raise funds for this:

Join the Legal Challenge to the UK Govt Lockdown

Cart emptied and on the look for another supplier for the things I need.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just about to purchase some things off the @travelvolts website, however with a few items in the cart, I noticed a link on his homepage that took me to a crowd justice page that was designed to raise funds for this:

Join the Legal Challenge to the UK Govt Lockdown

Cart emptied and on the look for another supplier for the things I need.
Whilst I don’t agree with this cause. I do believe that everyone is entitled to their own views and opinions.

I have always received an excellent service from Martyn and will continue to support him over the coming years regardless of his political views.

Everyone else is free to make their own choice.

Whilst I don’t agree with this cause. I do believe that everyone is entitled to their own views and opinions.

I have always received an excellent service from Martyn and will continue to support him over the coming years regardless of his political views.

Everyone else is free to make their own choice.
Yep freedom of speech is being eroded far too much. On this topic I'm conflicted cos I just don't know who to believe anymore.

I'm a volunteer at a vaccination centre, from this frontline, some of the stories I am hearing are heartrending. From the vulnerable or elderly who have not left the house since early last year. Equally from the COVID survivors (there is a few of these) or the relative who have lost loved ones (plural) or who's loved ones have a seriously degraded life with long Covid.

There is a way out of this, it's coming keep the faith.

Seems a strange way to had over the running of a busines?

View attachment 146461
I think the Google status of businesses can be decided by the consumer by virtue of them submitting feedback to Google that a business no longer trades, followed by what I presume to be a little research on Google’s end such as a website visit and / or a telephone call to check it’s not a malicious submission; so with the website being down I guess they have ‘confirmed’ it as being permanently closed at their end.

Shame. If not there’s quite a few other places to use.

Hi all,

I‘ve been off the forum for a while. I’m finally just about to do my leisure battery install. I purchased the kit from Martin at travelvolts. His Website seems to have vanished and I was wondering if anyone knows where he is trading these days?

Regards

Paul

Back