Travelin-lite T6.1 LED tail lamps

C12jwalls

I've just fitted the new led 6.1 style rear lights for the t6.

Plug and play system. Comes with the link cable so you will have both lights setup for reverse lights and rear fog lights.

Mine was the halogen standard lights.

They do do the ones for the led rears aswell.

Bargain for £325

20220205_092400.jpg

20220205_092353.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
just ordered a pair myself. do you have to run the wiring across to power the additional fog and reverse lights?

Yes they supply a wiring harness. Take off the old lights take off the lower panel beneath the lights. There is some holes in the bumper that you can pop the harness into, then you can run it along inside the bumper (access under the van) to the other side then up into the light fitting.

Instructions are simple enough

did the same when i fitted the THQ led headlights, couldn't wait for it to get dark to turn the hazards on

I bought some smoke Red rear lights from hq. A few weeks ago never had chance to fit them then travel inlite released these for pre order so had to have them.

So I'll be selling the other ones at some point. The hq ones are still in the box. With the wrapper on the lenses.

same, had been putting off buying the THQ ones as there were more important priorities (solows & fuels). but do really like the Travelinlite versions

Love the wrap around style of these lights but us plebs with barn doors can't have 'em. #gutted

Extreme just to change the lights m8. :oops:
It's a work van come doss van which makes the tailgate option a bit unrealistic for me.

I've never understood why it's a tailgate option only?

I messaged Travelin-Lite and they told me barn door will be available in a couple of months ......gotta have these.

Just swapped mine over and love them! Double reverse light is really useful too.
I had transporterHQ ones before but they looked slightly weird and tinted way too dark.

If you have barn doors transporterHQ do some 6.1 style.

_nc_ohc-rxisiuzlunsax9fo6jp-_nc_ht-scontent-frt3-2-jpg.144944

Last edited:
Love the wrap around style of these lights but us plebs with barn doors can't have 'em. #gutted
BARNDOORS 6.1 style - TransporterHQ:
VW T6 Sequential Indicator LED Rear Lights for BARN DOORS - Red (T6.1 Style) - T6 Lights - Transporter HQ

TAILGATE 6.1 style - Travellin-lite:

Last edited:
fitted mine through the week, well impressed with them. twin fogs and reversing is a nice touch and the link cable tucks neatly behind the bumper. good job!

Back