Travelin Lite Front Splitter Help / Advice

Discussion in 'Exterior Styling, Bodywork & Detailing' started by The_Lad, 16 Feb 2019.

1. The_Lad

The_Lad Member T6 Pro

Hi All

Today I decided to fit my travellin lite front splitter but I seem to have an issue in that I have fitted all the center bolts and 1 on each rear corner. However the other 2 on each corner I can’t get to or get to fit the middle one seems to be right under a moulding piece and the one closest to the middle under the moulding that holds the parking sensor wiring.

Has anyone fitted one of these and got all the bolts to fit?

Can I get away with not having the 4 end ones? Looks like it might flap?

Any suggestions?

2. Dellmassive

Dellmassive 204 T32 DSG LWB SPORTLINE PV MY18 VCDS User Moderator VIP Member T6 Legend

Map
  3. The_Lad

The_Lad Member T6 Pro

Cheers I’ve done pretty much the same I’ll try to get some pics tomorrow to show the issues I’m having with the 4 side mounting points

4. Thehawks

Thehawks Member

Map
    Hi @The_Lad,
    I’m looking at buying the travellin lite front splitter myself. Did you resolve the fitting issue and are you happy with the look. Any pics? Thanks

5. The_Lad

The_Lad Member T6 Pro

75185CB7-DFD1-44EE-B8EB-22397FDC9E4D.jpeg F887D310-FD49-4881-896C-ED9E06AEA7D2.jpeg 62247934-3A9D-40D6-93B9-A29029289F1E.jpeg 1FB75CE9-D00D-43AA-AF7A-F699A56B9714.jpeg I bought some slightly longer bolts from B&Q I’m not sure if I should have lined the rear edges up with the wheels arches but I preferred the look with the front flush.

I’m happy with it though and think it’s good quality for the money

6. Thehawks

Thehawks Member

Map
    Thanks @The_Lad,
    That looks very tidy, I think I’ll go for it. It’s so much cheaper than the world of carbon and Maxton one. I’m tight so that has to be a factor!!!
    Thanks for the pics.

7. Buzznitro

Buzznitro Member VIP Member

it looks the same as the one I bought from HZ Dynamics there on eBay and they use my pics I sent them
    bumper 1.jpg bumper.jpg bumper2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 17 Apr 2019
  8. Buzznitro

Buzznitro Member VIP Member

just checked £95.00 I paid.

9. Thehawks

Thehawks Member

Map
    Thanks @Buzznitro,
    That’s the same money as travelinlite.