TransporterHQ T6.1 Barn door spoiler fitment

p1andy

VIP Member
Does anyone have the THQ barn door spoiler fitted to their T6.1 and can show photos of where it is lined up with? I've had two delivered now, the first one had poor alignment on the nearside one and the second one has poor alignment on the offside. Just want to check others who have installed it and verify the fitment.

Had the same issue and therefore didnt fit it. One side seemed pretty close, the other side was well off! I also had 2 and had the same issue
Does anyone have the THQ barn door spoiler fitted to their T6.1 and can show photos of where it is lined up with? I've had two delivered now, the first one had poor alignment on the nearside one and the second one has poor alignment on the offside. Just want to check others who have installed it and verify the fitment.

Thanks for the feedback. With the lack of responses on this thread was leading me to think there were not many fitted.
Can I ask what spoiler you ended up going with @D0wnin?

Thanks for the feedback. With the lack of responses on this thread was leading me to think there were not many fitted.
Can I ask what spoiler you ended up going with @D0wnin?
Haven’t fitted one yet. Lowering it next week so will see what I think of the look and then maybe look for another

Had the same issue and therefore didnt fit it. One side seemed pretty close, the other side was well off! I also had 2 and had the same issue
Hmm this is interesting as I was considering getting one from THQ.. tailgate version tho. Might just save and get a oem one.. sounds like peeps have mixed reviews across all after market ones. Although I haven’t heard anything bad about Leighton & van style ones yet.

Back