P.S I am no way affiliated with them, just had work done there and done the same as most scoured the internet for info on lights.

Thanks I was more interested in the look of them tbh I’ve never Ben that bothered by the light output from my h4s don’t see what all the fuss is about, I’m more interested in how they look ie are they yellow in comparison to the factory lights I’ve noticed that the travinlite lights look whiter than the transporter hq ones

If you go back through the pages you will see how the lights look in both day and night. The colour is down to what bulbs you fit nothing to do with the light unit

I’ve ordered the TransporterHQ ones now, will fit at the weekend. I hope they’re a decent improvement over the comedy factory H4’s...

Out of interest, do the TransporterHQ ones use projectors or reflectors for the mains and dips?

I’ve ordered the TransporterHQ ones now, will fit at the weekend. I hope they’re a decent improvement over the comedy factory H4’s...

Out of interest, do the TransporterHQ ones use projectors or reflectors for the mains and dips?
I've had mine fitted nearly a week but not had chance to drive it in the dark yet

Projector for dipped and reflector for main

I think they are better but that’s not hard. Good luck selling on eBay, perhaps if you throw in a set of steak knives someone will buy. :slow rofl:

All done, looking lovely! Now to put my old units on ebay to try and claw some money back

Sam, Have a look at the Carista OBD device, It will dip the daylight running light on the side you are indicating and makes it clearer to see. It’s worth the £15.

Sam, Have a look at the Carista OBD device, It will dip the daylight running light on the side you are indicating and makes it clearer to see. It’s worth the £15.
If you have VCDS or know anybody who has it then you can do it for free by ticking Byte 23 bit 7 in long coding of 09 BCM.

I already have a Carista subscription, so i'll take a look. Cheers

I've managed to sell my old lights for £175. Not bad at all

Back