Saw these when I had my B14s fitted. They look very interesting, and don't scream 'aftermarket'. Price mooted to me was £400 for a pair.

Now I'm thinking that having H4's is actually the best option, probably only cost a couple of hundred after selling them ha

Ehh that's the whole point of drls, so other people see you and don't pull out in front of you etc. Would be pointless if they were subtle

Some manage it well, the VAG group doesn't.

They look like an unfortunate accident with a Christmas tree.

Other manufacturers manage far better.

Audi have some of the best on the market tbh
Just a shame they insist on mounting their engines so far forwards that they almost push them out.
Hence them all (except the R8) understeering like mad and killing any chance of decent steering.

I do like their "moving" indicators though.

I don't believe these are 'full LED'. From what I recall of my conversation with Andy at Transporter HQ these are H7. He told me they are working with a lamp manufacturer to maximise the output, hopefully to be better than VW H7 headlights.

I like the vw T6 factory LED ones and don't mind my Audi black edition ones but yeah I get what you mean about some being better than others. My mate just got a BMW 320 m sport and the led drls are the best I've seen

I like the vw T6 factory LED ones and don't mind my Audi black edition ones but yeah I get what you mean about some being better than others. My mate just got a BMW 320 m sport and the led drls are the best I've seen
I like the ones on our BM too; subtle but effective.

So just the worst bit of LED headlights; the "look at me" DRLs?

Wash your mouth out...

Just a shame they insist on mounting their engines so far forwards that they almost push them out.
Hence them all (except the R8) understeering like mad and killing any chance of decent steering.

Ah damn where's that soap!?

I'm a sucker for shiny things and so are a lot of other people. Providing the end product is one that doesn't show each individual led bulb and a nice clean light instead... I sir will be standing at the end of the production line, showering £550 over the LED units like they were cheap hookers...

P.S. That last bit doesn't reflect my personality nor personal activities. STOP JUDGING ME.

Haha!

New Volvos have good LED DRLs. Just noticed a few.

Anyway our lovely Halogen bulbed Cali is washed, polished and set up at the festival ready for action.

I had hoped the never ending headlight talk would calm down seeing as it's only dark for about a 1/4 of a day but no joy.

Shall we discuss heated seats and duffle coats too? :whistle: :D

Back