Sold Transporter HQ v3 led headlights for T6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barley53

VIP Member
T6 Pro
I received these from THQ yesterday and, after installing one of the units, I've decided to stick with my existing v2 led headlight from Travelin Lite.

Expensive mistake, but i fancied a change so not too many regrets....

These are the black version (not the special edition) with sequential indicators and halogen bulbs as standard, included in the sale will be the upgraded H7 THQ led dipped and upgraded H1 Osram Night breaker main.

I've only installed one of the units into my t6 for about 30 minutes, and one of each of the upgraded bulbs, apart from this never used. Everything is in perfect condition and repacked. When in stock THQ charge £558, I'm looking for £450 if collected from the Royston Herts area.

Giving T6 forum members first dibs. Let me know if you want pictures, proof of purchase etc., no problem.

THQ offer three versions, apparently; chrome, black and all black. The chrome has no black, the black has a bit of black and the special edition all black are, by all accounts, all black. Hope this clarifies things a bit....

I received these from THQ yesterday and, after installing one of the units, I've decided to stick with my existing v2 led headlight from Travelin Lite.

Expensive mistake, but i fancied a change so not too many regrets....

These are the black version (not the special edition) with sequential indicators and halogen bulbs as standard, included in the sale will be the upgraded H7 THQ led dipped and upgraded H1 Osram Night breaker main.

I've only installed one of the units into my t6 for about 30 minutes, and one of each of the upgraded bulbs, apart from this never used. Everything is in perfect condition and repacked. When in stock THQ charge £558, I'm looking for £450 if collected from the Royston Herts area.

Giving T6 forum members first dibs. Let me know if you want pictures, proof of purchase etc., no problem.
Can you pm me over some pictures please buddy :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back