Transporter-HQ V2 Sequential Headlights - Full Beam and Dipped Beam Don't Operate Together?

SB6

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Can anyone who has them fitted, please check this for me.

When I turn the headlight switch, to the "Auto" or " On" position, the headlights illuminate on Dipped beam as they should.

If I then pull the left hand stalk towards me, Full beam illuminates and Dipped beam stays illuminated, as they should, when you want to flash someone etc.

However, if I push the left hand stalk away from me, Full beam illuminates, but Dipped beam turns off.
Surely this is wrong?

Its going for its first MOT tomorrow, never noticed this before, surely its a fail.

Any help much appreciated.

Doesn't that function have to be coded in with vcds or similar? My v3 has this function but am sure it works because was coded in when installed.

Reactions: SB6
Hi CarpyT6

Thanks for the reply, yes it looks that way. Hoping someone will tell me where to go in VCDS.

Thanks

Somewhere in central electrics i think from memory, but i have obdeleven not vcds.

Reactions: SB6
It still thinks it has H4 headlights, which is why dipped turns off with main beam. The H4 bulbs can sustain a brief flash of dipped and main beam on together, but too long and the filliments get too hot and will pop.

Thanks for everyone's help with this, hopefully I will sort it out over the weekend.

Back