Sold Transporter HQ T6 LED DRL V2 Black Headlights with Sequential Indicators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazboy

VIP Member
Hi,

I'm selling my THQ LED DRL v2 Black Headlights and LED bulbs.

I bought these in February to fit to my T6. After I bought them my van went into the garage to get a load of work done, so was off the road for 6 weeks. Then a couple of weeks later, I was involved in an accident and unfortunately my van has been written off today. So I obviously have no need for them.

I’ve opened the box just to check them, but they’ve never been fitted and are brand new.

They are currently fitted with the standard bulbs they come with, but I also have The THQ Led bulbs (unopened) which I bought separately ready to fit.

They currently retail for £460.95 and the LED bulbs are £67.95

I bought the lights with an eBay promotion so paid £391 for them. I’d just like to make my money back so I’m asking £390 and will throw the LED bulbs in for free.

I would prefer collection (Southampton area), but can try and arrange delivery for whatever it costs.

Thanks

Sorry to hear about your van. Presumably it's not in a state where you can buy back from the insurer and have it repaired yourself?

Sorry to hear about your van. Presumably it's not in a state where you can buy back from the insurer and have it repaired yourself?
Probably not without a magic wand. It was an option but it’s a Cat S write off with a repair estimate in excess of £20k so I’m taking the insurance money.

• Sad
Reactions: Bav
Hey mate, sorry to hear about your van !

If they are still available, I'd love to take them off of your hands?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back