THQ to OEM H7

nobbyq

T6 Pro
hi has anyone compared them ? I've got the thq lights with led bulbs but was wondering if the stock h7 are any better thanks

Yes everybody. There are loads of pictures and some video in a thread on here somewhere. THQ also had pictures comparing light output.

has anyone done this , i don't like the dotted line of the drl on them looks cheap , so thinking about either forking out to geniue led's or h7's .?

I've got some THQ V2s, from where I sit I can't see the DRLs so it's not a problem.

H7s will be a straight swap. I've just swapped the other way and they are completely plug and play.

I assume that your van is configured for dipped to stay on with main beam?

H7s will be a straight swap. I've just swapped the other way and they are completely plug and play.

I assume that your van is configured for dipped to stay on with main beam?
Not yet , did u go h7 to thq lights ?

THQ with LED dipped bulbs.

The slightly dotty DRLs don't bother me. My other car is a Mk1 Tig Rline. That has individual dots of LEDs which I think look just fine.

They came from Travlin Light with Philips X-tremeUltinon LED gen2 and Osram Cool Blue Intense H1s for main beam

Hi everyone
I’ve recently fitted some thq v3 headlights and I’m not really happy with the look of them can anyone tell me if there a better upgrade

Hi everyone
I’ve recently fitted some thq v3 headlights and I’m not really happy with the look of them can anyone tell me if there a better upgrade
OEM LEDs.

Better start saving :laugh:

Plenty of info on the forum, best do a custom Google search.

But a few thousand for DIY, or hazzydayz will do them

Plenty of info on the forum, best do a custom Google search.

But a few thousand for DIY, or hazzydayz will do them
Thank you but I wouldn’t spend the money hazzydayz want if I knew how to do it myself I would just buy the parts and do it

Reactions: CAB
Hi everyone
Hi, what was it about them that you didn't like? I was thinking of getting some. Cheers.

Costs range from £1500-£2000 if you do it yourself, depending on where you source the bits from (new/used etc).

Back