Transporter First Timer

Jordy

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi all. Complete newbie here. Just placed an order for a T6.1 Caravelle Exec in Starlight Blue (stepping up from a Seat Alhambra now my kids are getting bigger). Already looking into pimping it up so any ideas, photos, do and don't advice, etc. gratefully received! Cheers!

F
Hi all. Complete newbie here. Just placed an order for a T6.1 Caravelle Exec in Starlight Blue (stepping up from a Seat Alhambra now my kids are getting bigger). Already looking into pimping it up so any ideas, photos, do and don't advice, etc. gratefully received! Cheers!
Welcome to the forum!

As it’s a Caravelle Exec you’re going to have lots of toys to play with inside, so I would focus on the outside. Throw a set of 19s or 20s on, drop it down a bit, or slam it right down if that’s your preference. Then just enjoy van life!

If you really want to empty your wallet, spend some time on here and go to some meets and shows for inspiration! New ways to spend your money (or the bank’s money) crop up all the time!

Thank you Chris. Sounds like I am going to have fun customising it. Already got it booked in for rear window tinting!

Back