Trade Member / VIP??

Frazer@UrbanVan

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum and found it somewhat confusing to navigate through it. I'm trying to find info on the VIP Trade benefits as I'm not entirely sure what option to take. I'm currently working for a conversion company and we're branching out into new ventures in terms of buying and selling conversions, vehicles and accessories. I wouldn't like the idea of breaching any terms in any small print that I couldn't seem to access. i.e. if I begin posting/advertising services and I haven't chosen the right membership then potentially I could upset some members or moderators involved with the forum. We would like to make a good impression and I feel I could spend awhile and just gaining a small idea of what it actually entails. Hope someone can advise me :)

Many thanks,
Frazer

I understand. I just read a few posts saying VIPs can advertise and this extra 'trade' option wasn't mentioned prior when it incurred a significant difference in fee. Thank you though Loz

VIPs can sell stuff in the for sale section.
As a trade member you can create topics about your services and reply to posts with offers of your services etc.
Trade members often attract business from other members and receive mentions and referrals etc.

Back