Security Tracker.

Cantrack have their own team of ex coppers who go out and locate the stolen vehicle, check it over and call the police and speak their special language. Police then know it's a dead cert for the crime recovery stats and show up to get the glory.

Will be fitting a tracker next weekend to my T6 Camper.
Any suggestions where to pick up a permanent 12v feed from?

Also check out Auto Watch Ghost, think i am going with that instead of a tracker...

It is tyhe main fuse box below the gear stick. There are plenty of permanent +30 in there. Most are permanent, centre column are ign on.

Hi I have a global telemetrics 08002796401

How do you find it? I've got one and it's rubbish. No stats, no moving icon if that van is in motion - and apparently, if I ever do report it as stolen, it'll disappear off my map.

I have a TKstar TK905 I use on my quad. its perfect for a non permanent solution and can be used as a pay n go or monthly, you choose a sim only plan to suit you. I pay £6 I think a month. Battery lasts over 4 months per charge and if there is a knock (you set sensitivity) it texts/rings/emails (you set). Over speed or out of a specific area it lets you know and is a live tracker. I will certainly get another. Mine has taken some abuse and still spot on.

How do you find it? I've got one and it's rubbish. No stats, no moving icon if that van is in motion - and apparently, if I ever do report it as stolen, it'll disappear off my map.
Globaltelemetrics are the company that does the monitoring for some of the trackers rather than the actual tracker. I have a SmartTrack in another vehicle monitored via them - seems to work very well - they upgraded the app a couple of months ago and it now seems a lot quicker and includes direction/speed of travel. Phone/text alerts come in pretty quick if the vehicle is moved without the tag present.

Just subscribed to "Tracker" - found a promo code on the net -
Total Saving (Promo Code - MOTO10) £96.10

That was worth a quick google for 10% off :)

Back