Tow a toilet?

hatjoepeg

T6 Pro
I have been looking to a solution to having 'facilities' of our own after a slightly tense trip to Ireland last year!
Normally 'we' are happy with using site facilities or pack the loo and tent but then I looked into maybe fabricating something for longer journeys having stumbled on this
Portable luxury bathroom trailer: what you need to know about the Vanlifer Towable Bathroom
I am now wondering if anyone has attempted anything like it, possibly using a cut down T6/T5 shell to match the van?

I've towed little camping trailers and big triple axle Ifor williams trailers, if you're towing you're towing, it makes little difference what you're towing, so for me I'd just go the whole hog and buy a caravan rather than a trailer which only does one thing.

Reactions: JOG
I've towed little camping trailers and big triple axle Ifor williams trailers, if you're towing you're towing, it makes little difference what you're towing, so for me I'd just go the whole hog and buy a caravan rather than a trailer which only does one thing.

With a longer trailer you don't need much angle until you can see the back corner in your mirror and steer it accordingly. Something that short would be beyond the point of no return by the time it comes into view.

I agree with the caravan suggestion. Much better job.

Maybe they exist but would anybody admit that they own one!
Bears do it and so do I.

@hatjoepeg. I still can't work out whether the original question was serious or not but if things are that bad, it's either go the whole hog and buy a caravan or give it all up and concede that campervan life is just not for you.

@Ayjay, it was a bit tongue in cheek yes, buggered if I am going to drag a trailer to be filled with even more bloody candles or other 'essentials'.
The trailer idea was quite cool but I bought her a new porta potti instead!

Back