Totally Impractical, But I Still Want One!

I took an AT35 out for a day just before buying my T6 and it was an absolute beast. Talk about everything moving out your way!
Loved it, but thought it was daft money compared to the top of the range D-Max and even in the recent weather it was a little unnecessary.

I took an AT35 out for a day just before buying my T6 and it was an absolute beast. Talk about everything moving out your way!
Loved it, but thought it was daft money compared to the top of the range D-Max and even in the recent weather it was a little unnecessary.

That's my thinking at the minute, it's either the D-Max Blade or equivalent, but i just can't pull the trigger to order one while this beast is staring back at me.

The one I had was in a nice Green with the Black wheels.
The dealer still actually has it for sale. My worry was the residuals against a Blade would be crippling purely because they are so niche. I do still love them though, and often look at it when I drive past.

This is a tread after my own heart.
Went to last summers Chatswoth show, and saw the Artic truck Dmax in real life, it's a real head turner, and I think they have altered the gear ratios to deal with those big Nokian tyres. Anyway Also saw a Triumph street-scrambler, so bought one of those instead, all beit a few weeks later. I would love to swap our Yammy Grizzly quad for one of those buggies, but I'm in so much trouble with the Triumph still.....

Those Triumph, look cool! as for quads i have a had a few of those, me and my bro raced them in enduro's, we never won but wow we had some fun, and always managed to keep clean;)
3402573190_fb1974877f_o.jpg

Back