Top 10 Pubs

Gavandi

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Not sure how this will fly given the current mappers ruling our lives but hey ho......give it a go!
Just had 3 pints cider from the Square & Compass at Worth Matravers, Dorset.
What a weird conglomeration of people! But worth the walk and brilliant! Even in this 6 person debacle!

20200914_185349.jpg

Not sure how this will fly given the current mappers ruling our lives but hey ho......give it a go!
What a weird conglomeration of people! But worth the walk and brilliant! Even in this 6 person debacle!

View attachment 85118
Those tables and bench seats look quite durable, they should be OK for a few thousand years!

View attachment 85118
Did you walk down to dancing ledge and have a swim in the sea water pool? I agree weird hippy mix of clientele in that pub, but a great boozer.

Did you walk down to dancing ledge and have a swim in the sea water pool? I agree weird hippy mix of clientele in that pub, but a great boozer.
Off to swim in Chapmans pool today!
Dancing Ledge tom.....bring on the

Dancing ledge tom.....although wind has picked up.
Paddleboarding first at Sandbank :rofl:

From now to 2nd December, my house! When I go on a pub crawl, I put a bottle in every room!

From now to 2nd December, my house! When I go on a pub crawl, I put a bottle in every room!
I expect the situation to be reviewed before that date and lockdown will be extended, I just don't think they want to tell us that yet.

I expect the situation to be reviewed before that date and lockdown will be extended, I just don't think they want to tell us that yet.
My money would be on an extension too!

I did my bit for the village pub last night, helping to reduce their stock right up to the last minute before lockdown!!! :slow rofl:

Reactions: CAB
I did my bit for the village pub last night, helping to reduce their stock right up to the last minute before lockdown!!! :slow rofl:
Me too! Couldn’t bear to see the stock being wasted!

Back