Too Red Or Not

Kdicko1

Hi
Im going to look at this can i have your thoughts on whether its to red or not and can the pieces around the fog lights and the air intake below the grille be replaced with black ones or is just one pieceScreenshot_20190817-082224_Chrome.jpg

Styling is a very personal thing.
Personally I think it looks terrible and needs the Black detailing to give it character, but that's just me.

I’d agree, it’s too much of one colour for me, I think it looks like a Startline van that’s trying too hard to be colour coded, but everything’s down to personal taste, and I’m not buying!

I'm going to change the grill and fog light surrounds to black and also a black bonnet bra
I think if you make the changes you quoted then you'll have a tidy looking T5 but at the moment too red on the front end for me.

Oh dear be prepared
It won’t stop at grill and front end will it

Alloys, B14,s, spoilers. Side bars
Oh the list goes on
Good look, buy what you like and enjoy

Andy

I think if you make the changes you quoted then you'll have a tidy looking T5 but at the moment too red on the front end for me.
To red for me aswell just wanted other peoples views which always help

Oh dear be prepared
It won’t stop at grill and front end will it

Alloys, B14,s, spoilers. Side bars
Oh the list goes on
Good look, buy what you like and enjoy

Andy
Thats the thing i have already been looking at other things

I wasn’t keen on all red so compromised :)

View attachment 49928
I was thinking red and cream but yours looks good

Hi
Im going to look at this can i have your thoughts on whether its to red or not and can the pieces around the fog lights and the air intake below the grille be replaced with black ones or is just one piece.

Screenshot_20190817-082224_Chrome.jpg

It looks like the ‘fog light inserts’ are moulded in, if there not then they can be replaced. The lower air grill is moulded in but could have a strip added to it

Hi
Im going to look at this can i have your thoughts on whether its to red or not and can the pieces around the fog lights and the air intake below the grille be replaced with black ones or is just one piece.

:thumbsdown:

Hi

Spam

Back