Tomahawk Ute wheels

Vinci

Residential Surveyor
T6 Guru
At long last, beefed up the look of my van, with “swamper” look.
The original tyres will need replacing in a couple of thousand miles (c40000miles), and I have been fed up with my rattling van with its original suspension, wheels and tyres. Dan at Simply Surf Bus was brilliant, and took time with me, including taking a ride to hear the issues. I came away with these Tomahawk 17” wheels with Grabbers, and the ride is so much better. The speedo reads 42 at gps 40, 63 at 60.

D984F050-1722-450B-A5B2-29A20008A3D3.jpeg

2CAA00DD-99A4-4075-A36F-CEBD6FCA048C.jpeg

Thank you....Thule bars on rails...sorry, can’t for the life of me remember where I got the rails, except via the net.

They really suit the van's colour scheme and looks. Great choice and I am a fan of black wheels too!

The original tyres will need replacing in a couple of thousand miles (c40000miles), and I have been fed up with my rattling van with its original suspension, wheels and tyres. Dan at Simply Surf Bus was brilliant, and took time with me, including taking a ride to hear the issues. I came away with these Tomahawk 17” wheels with Grabbers, and the ride is so much better. The speedo reads 42 at gps 40, 63 at 60.

View attachment 87898

View attachment 87899
Hey I pick up my new t6 next week and really like the swamper look myself, what size wheels would suit it best as it has not been lifted or lowered?

Looks like the dog's not keen, either that of he's seen a squirrel :)

View attachment 87898

View attachment 87899
Hey, nice wheels. Where did you get the badge caps from aas I’m looking at buying a set but don’t want the red Tomahawk badges?

Has anyone got

TOMAHAWK UTE 20" DEAD MATTE BLACK ALLOY WHEEL from vanstyle​

on there van. Thinking of getting them for my T6 camper
thanks

Has anyone got

TOMAHAWK UTE 20" DEAD MATTE BLACK ALLOY WHEEL from vanstyle​

on there van. Thinking of getting them for my T6 camper
thanks
I would very much like to hear a yes to this. Choking for these wheels but 20x9 rims with ET35 seems like DEFINITE wing clash to me if suspension is pushed up enough. Pity they ain’t ET45 or even ET 40

Back