To Rear Spoiler Or Not To Rear Spoiler

T6180

T6 Legend
I change my mind nearly everyday with this one.....is my van in need of a rear spoiler or do I leave it as it is?

It's one of those decisions you can't simply change once made.

I'm having the same dilemma, it was always on my list of things to do before I got van but now I have it I'm not sure.
One day I think they look better with the next I think without and the same for the lower front splitter. Think I'll wait until the air ride is done and the wheels are on later this month and then make the decision.

I'm having the same dilemma, it was always on my list of things to do before I got van but now I have it I'm not sure.
One day I think they look better with the next I think without and the same for the lower front splitter. Think I'll wait until the air ride is done and the wheels are on later this month and then make the decision.

no need to rub the air ride in lol...that's another dilemma since fitting the b14s lol

I’m in the ‘NO’ rear spoiler club. I love the way the back end just drops off without it - Plus, as has been mentioned above, the T6 one doesn’t rear follow the lines too well.

I’m a yes for the rear spoiler I think it stops the van looking so boxy, I had one on my T5 Caravelle as well. Not sure about the new ABT one though??

I’m a yes for the rear spoiler I think it stops the van looking so boxy, I had one on my T5 Caravelle as well. Not sure about the new ABT one though??
Nah I'm not a fan of the ABT one, I prefer subtle changes and there's nawt subtle about any of the ABT stuff! In my opinion of course.

I think it depends on the overall look.
If I was going low with steel wheels then I wouldn't fit a spoiler or any other bodykits or parts - I'd keep it all very simple, clean and uncluttered.

Back