Thule Omnistor /body seal

Ricardo T

Now or Never
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Do any of you wise people know if there is a seal or method of sealing between the Thule and the van when there is an awning is attached to the Thule?
Not sure if I have the 4900 or the 5200...whats the difference?

tempImageQtw0Rc.png

Have a search on here for the Fiamma awning gap seal.

60 odd quid for the Fiamma rubber seal which will probably fit, or a couple of quid for some pipe lagging!

Do any of you wise people know if there is a seal or method of sealing between the Thule and the van when there is an awning is attached to the Thule?
Not sure if I have the 4900 or the 5200...whats the difference?

View attachment 116070
Hi Ricardo, did you ever find out what awning yours is? I'm looking to buy a Thule 5200 but cant find info anywhere on fitting one to a T5/T6? Ideally I want to put one on a multi-rail, similar to this photo, any info you may have on this would be massively appreciated!!! Thanks :)

Hi Ricardo, did you ever find out what awning yours is? I'm looking to buy a Thule 5200 but cant find info anywhere on fitting one to a T5/T6? Ideally I want to put one on a multi-rail, similar to this photo, any info you may have on this would be massively appreciated!!! Thanks :)
My Thule model is a 4900 my converter told me...I guess its written on there somewhere. He fitted a Reimo multi rail to the van and then the Thule clamp[ed onto this as the pic.
I ended up using the slightly cheaper method to seal the gap between body and awning....:think smile bounce:IMG_3858.jpeg

My Thule model is a 4900 my converter told me...I guess its written on there somewhere. He fitted a Reimo multi rail to the van and then the Thule clamp[ed onto this as the pic.
I ended up using the slightly cheaper method to seal the gap between body and awning....:think smile bounce:View attachment 161607
Thanks Ricardo, looks smart. My quest to find someone that has fitted a 5200 continues!!
Do you ever remove yours from the multi rail? From what I've seen this is fairly straight forward to do and doesn't leave the ugly brackets on the van like when mounted without the rail? Thanks

Back