THQ V3 indicators are too dim!

T6 LeeHam

T6 Pro
So, like many others I have a set of thq v3 headlamps. Brilliant lights, great improvement. But. I really dislike how dim the indicators are on bright days. I've been looking at solutions to this, but thought I would ask the collective on there thoughts.

So, like many others I have a set of thq v3 headlamps. Brilliant lights, great improvement. But. I really dislike how dim the indicators are on bright days. I've been looking at solutions to this, but thought I would ask the collective on there thoughts.
You're not the first person on here to make that observation. Some people have noted that other drivers have clearly not seen the indicator flashing.
I wanted the V3 as I much prefer the look of the DRL on the V3 but I went for the V2 anyway simply because the indicators are so much brighter.
I haven't seen any mention of a solution to the V3 indicator issue and I doubt that there is a solution.

I have V3’s. Initially i was worried about how clear they are but i have to say that even on the brightest days people do (did) see me indicating at roundabouts etc. Despite this I did a side repeater delete and put sequential indicators in the mirrors. It’s a cool mod and does give more forward facing visibility on the indicators.
see this thread:
Mirrors With Dynamic Indicators

Back