For Sale THQ Tablet mount kit

iprice606

VIP Member
HI All I have a few items I have not used or replaced that I am selling so drop me a line if your interested

These are rear lights from my T6.1 Barn door (70 plate) with van only having 7k on clock. Working perfect only selling due to replacing them with smoke lights. Looking for close to £100 please

The rear back light again selling due to replacing to a smoke version - looking for £25

Selling this not even out the box, purchased from Transporter HQ, it won't work how I want it to (Ceiling mount) with pop top so I have a mother one, looking for £50
Rokk Mini Ipad Mount.png

Last edited by a moderator:
HI All I have a few items I have not used or replaced that I am selling so drop me a line if your interested

These are rear lights from my T6.1 Barn door (70 plate) with van only having 7k on clock. Working perfect only selling due to replacing them with smoke lights. Looking for close to £100 please
View attachment 161852

The rear back light again selling due to replacing to a smoke version - looking for £25
View attachment 161853

Selling this not even out the box, purchased from Transporter HQ, it won't work how I want it to (Ceiling mount) with pop top so I have a mother one, looking for £50
View attachment 161854
Is the tablet holder pickup or posted for £50?

@iprice606 sorry to crash your sale post but do you have a pic of the smoked lights you bought and where from cheers jon

Hi you still interested in these
Hi, I am still interested. I'm just trying to find some details to ensure they're compatible. I'll be installing these on a 2015 T5.1. I was confident a couple of days ago that with a pin change these would drop straight in. I read somewhere it's not as straight forward. If they're compatible after a little more research today I'll 100% take these.

Hi,
Are the high level brake lights still available? If yes can you get the part codes off them so I can see if compatible with the T6 doors? If they are I’ll take them please.

Ian

Why wouldn’t the tablet mount work with a pop top?
Wouldn’t it attach to the underside of the bed board?

Back