This months vwt mag. Guess who's inside?

See, ya dont need flashy alloys and air ride to get noticed in a magazine, just splatter orange on your van and there it is :thumbsup:

Or walk away with the best T6 trophy..... I did get a mention but alas they spelt my name wrong... hey ho!

See, ya dont need flashy alloys and air ride to get noticed in a magazine, just splatter orange on your van and there it is :thumbsup:
Hee hee!

We got six pages in Volkswagen Driver mag a while ago; me, my Mum and Dad all had a mk3 Golf GTi 16v at the time and they thought it was worth a feature. All were standard... ;):D

I am buddy..... can't tell you how chuffed I am having been into VWs for 25 years and never having more thepan a readers ride.
It'll be VWt, not too sure when but the photographer is coming out next Saturday for the shoot.
Better get polishin' then

I am buddy..... can't tell you how chuffed I am having been into VWs for 25 years and never having more thepan a readers ride.
It'll be VWt, not too sure when but the photographer is coming out next Saturday for the shoot.
Better get polishin' then
Enjoy, I had a spread on my Mini in Miniworld a number of years ago, felt so chuffed seeing it on full colour. Also had a mention in Mini Mag a couple of years later after a rolling road shoot out, came second looseing by 1 BHP. You won't stop bragging about for weeks after the mag comes out. :thumbsup:

Back