This is Rock n Roll

Mudbug

Just wondered whether anyone else finds certain rock n roll type beds difficult to put back and dangerous . I guess it's experience but both me and the mrs have caught our fingers in the Streamline mechanism and actually thought mine needed a stitch or two !! We are newbies but it's certainly put us off .It's also really hard to depress the guillotine pedal !! I saw a Bodans video on YouTube and like the space and ease of the Rib Altair bed ? Thinking of swapping the two .Anyone got any useful comments ?

Just got my camper back which has a rib bed and I must say it a very simple operation to both open and close
Would highly recommend

I must admit it looks better . I wouldn't change it for changes sake as they a few quid but I really struggle with the streamline pedal and I'm fearful that someone else might end up in full Yakuza mode ! I like the extra storage and reclining back that the Altair offers . Imagine I could sell the streamline too , it's virtually brand new .

Yeah must admit not cheap especially fully fitted
but as said storage space is huge and recliner head end for Telly viewing is superb

I trapped a finger in a rusty lee one pushing it down flat - feck it hurt and was stuck, i had to climb off and reach down side of bed to pull bed back up to get finger out.
Sat down and had a whimper to myself after :)

Back