Thetford 335 storage compartment

JasonW

VCDS User
T6 Legend
I've searched through many threads but not found the answer to this...

In the base of the thetford 335 portaloo is a handy storage compartment... measuring 16cm x 7cm x 7cm it is meant to be used for storing a dose of aqua chem blue and aqua rinse chemicals... instead of carrying the full 1.5 litre bottles these chemicals come in...

Has anyone found suitable 150ml bottles designed to fit this compartment...?

20200731_143231.jpg

The thetford aqua rinse plus 400ml bottle fits in mine which is a 365 don't know if the compartment is the same size it looks it
I don't mess about with the chem blue i use the little sachets no mess just lob in
hope this helps

I looked last year. Apparently they used to provide a complimentary bottle that fitted in the space. I have not yet managed to find something suitable but will keep an eye out.

I looked last year. Apparently they used to provide a complimentary bottle that fitted in the space. I have not yet managed to find something suitable but will keep an eye out.
the 400ml bottle definitely fits can't get a picture as my son has borrowed it will take one when he's back

I've taken a punt and ordered two of these

They're 125ml, so would be close enough to the right dosage for one toilet reset on a longer trip, which is what I was looking for...

They measure 3.8cm x 6cm x 10cm, so I'm hoping to get two, side by side in that compartment.... for Aqua kem blue and Aqua Rinse.... I'll report back when they arrive....

I’ve ordered these which apparently fit in the recess. Not got them yet, but I’ll update when they arrive.

To refill the aqua rinse I got the concentrated one you only need half the amount of the regular one and if you had the little sachets they take up less room than the blue kem
And dont forget your latex gloves

£8 for both, £4 postage tho...

Superb! Just purchased your recommendations. Thanks that’s made lugging the loo around a bit neater. We only used it for 1 stop during the 3 weeks we were away in the summer but I quickly learnt that gloves are essential when filling the thing :rolleyes:

Back