Thermal screens for Kombi side-windows.

I've just ordered external thermal front and rear screens from "Rainbow Screens" - saw them at the NEC last year and liked the look of them. I will post some pictures when they arrrive (special order so could be a few weeks)

Ditto @Fish, Pete & his team are VERY helpful & professional, as I have more hoops to jump through than most, and he handled it without breaking his stride.. :thumbsup::) Wish others were as good :mad: he works long hours to help his customers as well :thumbsup:

I have the black comfortz one (pic in the full frontal Friday thread)extremely well made.

Vanshades thermal/blackout for me..

Pleased with them? Just spent £300 on a pair for my side windows.

I've got a external windscreen and side window black out but it's not a great fit and it's a reall nuisance that you can't open the doors when it's in with out removing so I've just ordered one of these, https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252741360384

I'll post some pics and a review when the turn up.

Still go my Silver screen of the T5 and it fits the T6 but may well get a Rainbow Screen cos I think they look cool

Thanks for all your replies, advice helpful as always.
Happened to be near Just Kampers, called in to them and looked at their thermo mats. Ordered them a few days later and am really impressed... good quality it would seem. Will be staying away for a couple of nights shortly so will see how much condensation.

I've just ordered external thermal front and rear screens from "Rainbow Screens" - saw them at the NEC last year and liked the look of them. I will post some pictures when they arrrive (special order so could be a few weeks)
Hi @Davenjo, has your rainbow screen arrived? Saw them whilst looking on the net the other day. Can you open the front doors with it fitted? Like the 'Car's' style sleepy eyes on them.

Hi @Davenjo, has your rainbow screen arrived? Saw them whilst looking on the net the other day. Can you open the front doors with it fitted? Like the 'Car's' style sleepy eyes on them.
Yep - arrived on Friday. The quality is great - much thicker than anything else we have seen (have made do with a cheap cover over the winter and there really is no comparison). Unlike a lot of others they are templated to fit the T6 rather than T5/T6 which means a better fit around the mirrors, etc.. I only put the cover on quickly to try the fit and didn't try opening the doors. However, I expect you wont be able to open easily when fitted - not an issue for me as I have to be wary of opening the front passenger door when the roll out awning is deployed anyway. Will be trying them out this coming week end camping in the Peak District. IMG_2231.jpg

Yep - arrived on Friday. The quality is great - much thicker than anything else we have seen (have made do with a cheap cover over the winter and there really is no comparison). Unlike a lot of others they are templated to fit the T6 rather than T5/T6 which means a better fit around the mirrors, etc.. I only put the cover on quickly to try the fit and didn't try opening the doors. However, I expect you wont be able to open easily when fitted - not an issue for me as I have to be wary of opening the front passenger door when the roll out awning is deployed anyway. Will be trying them out this coming week end camping in the Peak District. View attachment 6201
Can you get any image you want put on it then?

Will have to make contact with them, and see what I can get. Be grateful of an update after your camping trip.

Back