The Weather!!

blimey!! that decent.
had about an inch in SE Lancashire this morning and still getting flurry's now...

Yep. Got woken up 5am by a very bright flash then a few seconds later a huge explosion of thunder. Thought it was weird as I couldn’t hear the usual heavy rain!

I've taken snow into account the last 3 or 4 times I've been out on the hills, there's been increasing cover during that time but it was still susceptible to an overnight thaw.
I call this period the phoney war while awaiting the long lasting covering that sees us through to early summer. This might be it. The Scottish hills in winter are fantastic, so it's good to see some decent snowfall.

There are several roads closed due to snow in Nottingham according to Sally Traffic.
I cannot wait to try out the Goodyear Vectors in the snow.

Decided to accompany my son on a dog walk this morning. Roads were Ok until he stopped to park in his T6. I slid to within
6 feet of his back end on ice in mine, turning to miss him and disappear into the hedge.
How would that look on the insurance claim?
‘ I’ve just rear ended a male member of my family ‘

Decided to accompany my son on a dog walk this morning. Roads were Ok until he stopped to park in his T6. I slid to within
6 feet of his back end on ice in mine, turning to miss him and disappear into the hedge.
How would that look on the insurance claim?
‘ I’ve just rear ended a male member of my family ‘
The insurance company would definitely want pictures....!

Back