The VW Wave

I’m a member of the Warrington ( indium grey ) Wave …….I can always spot a cherished van …..it’s rude not to show your appreciation ….after all they probably spent more on the van than you have …:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:mexican wave:

All I want to add to this, if anyone flicked me the bird or the V, and I saw then broken down by the roadside, maybe they might regret it, I have a good memory!!

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
For anyone new to Transporters, it's long been custom that if you're behind a fellow transporterist in traffic who has failed to notice you just give them a friendly nudge with your front bumper, they'll be straight out to greet you!

Picked up my new to me T6.1 in Runcorn yesterday and drove it back down to South Wales on the nice twisty scenic roads. I had heard about the waving side of ownership as I also have a Lotus (sold one for this vehicle) and the waving is pretty strong in that crowd. Everyone does no mater what model etc. Yesterday I must have had 10 waves (inc from a gorgeous red split screen version) and quite a few non waves so did wonder how it works…..everyone in a Lotus waves but you don’t see that many on the roads etc. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Waved at a few folk on our drive home from France. I reckon 50% waved back. Most recent was a T6 on the M74 north bound into Motherwell, with matching VW tailgate bikerack and bikes.

Back