The TowBar Man, Hampshire.

EcosseExile

T6 Pro
Just a quick shout to any of you lovely people who live in the Surrey/Hampshire area.

After looking around a bit, I came across TowBar Man South based in Alton Hampshire. After speaking to the lady in the office, Mark (I assume to owner) called me back. He talked through all the options and told me they only fit Dedicated wiring to fully converted campers, either 7 or 13 pin.

The job was carried out today, a TowTrust detachable bar and dedicated electrics, all fitted and coded. No extra charge for coding (or already included) which you see being charged extra elsewhere.

A great experience all round and a great job. Worth a look if they cover your area.

Just a quick shout to any of you lovely people who live in the Surrey/Hampshire area.

After looking around a bit, I came across TowBar Man South based in Alton Hampshire. After speaking to the lady in the office, Mark (I assume to owner) called me back. He talked through all the options and told me they only fit Dedicated wiring to fully converted campers, either 7 or 13 pin.

The job was carried out today, a TowTrust detachable bar and dedicated electrics, all fitted and coded. No extra charge for coding (or already included) which you see being charged extra elsewhere.

A great experience all round and a great job. Worth a look if they cover your area.

May one ask how much this little addition cost please :)

Have you known it happen ??
Yep! To mine on my Skoda Superb - identical TowTrust model (fitted by another installer though)

A damn good 'wiggle' some expletives and some barked knuckles sorted it....

Bit of WD40 or similar to prevent it happening again (and I don't leave it in there when not towing now...!)

May one ask how much this little addition cost please :)
£730 all in. Which sounds expensive, but I'd been quoted north of £900 by other places. It seems to be as soon as you mention "dedicated electrics and coding" the price went mental. I was pleased with the price and service, hence the recommendation

So you gonna tell us how much? :)

Back