The Towbar Company

Village

twin turbskies
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Had a westfalia detachable fitted by Gary at the Towbar Company yesterday. He’s based in Bournemouth but will travel.

Very accommodating guy and very professional instal. Highlight recommended and can give his details on request. :thumbsup:

Hi,
Looking to get a Westfalia detachable fitted to my T6. Does he do all the coding and everything to ensure it works correctly with the vehicle system? And does he pack the bumper as I see in another post the bumper needs packing otherwise it flexs. Been quoted $495 + VAT from Retro Conversions. How much did you pay?
Many thanks.

Hi,
Looking to get a Westfalia detachable fitted to my T6. Does he do all the coding and everything to ensure it works correctly with the vehicle system? And does he pack the bumper as I see in another post the bumper needs packing otherwise it flexs. Been quoted $495 + VAT from Retro Conversions. How much did you pay?
Many thanks.

Gary @ the Towbar Company is a top guy, he’s been in the trade for well over 20 years, only uses dedicated electrics, and has all the equipment to code any vehicle

Hi,
Many thanks.
Yup he’ll do all of that, and a top guy as Jason says. I’ll pm you his number

He fitted mine on Monday (1st June). Excellent job, not the cheapest, not that much extra when you consider some company's charge you extra to code your vehicle and extra for this and that. Well worth using Garyu to get quality and peace of mind that it was done properly.

Back