The end is nigh! Speed limiters.

True Romance

204 TDi DSG LWB
VIP Member
T6 Legend
So this may have been posted already but have heard about this for a while, its now very close.

So this may have been posted already but have heard about this for a while, its now very close.

All heralding the arrival of “smart motoring”

Got “smart motoring” in my new Mk8 Golf - it doesn’t work properly !

Pete

Just something else to turn off before setting off.

Sadly, there are several functions on the Golf that I would love to turn off, but can't. Wouldn't be a problem if they actually worked though.

Pete

Sadly, there are several functions on the Golf that I would love to turn off, but can't. Wouldn't be a problem if they actually worked though.

Pete
From a different thread:
I agree but to be fair they all fight for market share and they know that the public are obsessed with technology and gimmickry so they have to keep adding more pointless features to vehicles in order to keep selling them.

What happens if the rules aren’t followed voluntarily.
Has to one of the simplest ways to reduce air pollution and carbon emissions, just surprised that it’s taken so long.

What happens if the rules aren’t followed voluntarily.
Has to one of the simplest ways to reduce air pollution and carbon emissions, just surprised that it’s taken so long.
To be followed by, "Is your journey essential?".
A drive to the coast to watch the sunset, or a drive to your favourite woodland to walk the dog, might be next on the banned list.
The "where have you been in your T6 thread" might not be required in future!

To be followed by, "Is your journey essential?".
A drive to the coast to watch the sunset, or a drive to your favourite woodland to walk the dog, might be next on the banned list.
The "where have you been in your T6 thread" might not be required in future!
“Where have you been and why?”

Back