The Blue Light Card

Ghost

T6 Guru
Iv seen a lot members on here saying they work in Emergency Services / Armed Forces.
Just wondering if you heard of the blue light card?

You can save from 10% at Halfords, to 20% off at food outlets, days out at LEGO land and Thorpe Park, and much much more.

The card costs £4.99 for a 5 year membership, so less than £1 per year

You will find all you need to know here ..
Welcome to Blue Light Card

Iv seen a lot members on here saying they work in Emergency Services / Armed Forces.
Just wondering if you heard of the blue light card?

You can save from 10% at Halfords, to 20% off at food outlets, days out at LEGO land and Thorpe Park, and much much more.

The card costs £4.99 for a 5 year membership, so less than £1 per year

You will find all you need to know here ..
Welcome to Blue Light Card
Hi ...Don’t know if military can get the blue light card ..but they can get the Defence Discount Service card.. very similar setup...
also money off at Starbucks..Levi’s...Fatface and many more
B2CC623F-6B93-45C3-AC99-F6D055F85FAB.png
i stand corrected they can ( could get both double discount :whistle::whistle:)

I’ve got one of these. All sorts of discounts. I think there is 50% off at Superdry at the moment. Not sure what they sell but I’m guessing that it is some form of chamois for the T6.
Cheap as chips...but don’t tell the wife ...if she thinks I’d save 50% and it’s less than £20 ..I’m on to a winner:)

@VanDamMan ..
I only found out that KFC stoped doing discount on the BLC, when the guy serving me told me they stopped, but said he’d put it through on the “Defence Service card” and that gives me 5% move than the BLC .. lol

I’m trying to stop myself saying ..
winner winner chicken dinner! :whistle:
Pity the forum shop is shut we could have ask for discount :whistle: ...that wound really be.. winner winner...( cheap as chips );)

Thanks, I just signed myself up to one. There are some good discounts on there!

Back