Annual T6F Pilgrimage To Bala Lake - 25th-28th May 2018

You need me to cancel sailing for you..?.
Buddy, it’s not that I don’t want to come. Just can’t see a way of making it work when it’ll be 2 hours of driving a day to get from campsite to where she is sailing.

Loz jnr is coming and wants to know how many others are bringing SUPs

Anymore members booked in for Bala2?.
Any thinking about joining us?

We're considering the short drive across to Bala but it all depending on the camper build progress. It's going to be tight on timelines!!
Maybe I could turn up half built and the experts could complete it over the weekend :)

The current Mr Scott is photographing a wedding on the 26th. Looks like I’m going to miss out again!!!

Ladies and gents.
FYI
The surnames of all that have booked and paid a £30 deposit to date are listed below. All the hook-up pitches are now fully booked but I have pitches without hook-up available.
Upton

Conlan
Webb
Wallis
Deakin
Fish

@Pauly
@Loz

Last edited by a moderator:
Ladies and gents.
FYI
The surnames of all that have booked and paid a £30 deposit to date are listed below. All the hook-up pitches are now fully booked but I have pitches without hook-up available.
Upton

Conlan
Webb
Wallis
Deakin
Fish

@Pauly
@Loz
It it all of the hookup pitches that have gone or just the ones you have reserved? I have 7 committed to my group so far with 5 maybes so if all EHU have gone I’ll tell them to pull their fingers out!

I’m working down there, surveying the embankment and surrounding land at the end of the lake. Been down here for 8 days now, what a nice place to work :thumbsup:

Back