Annual T6F Pilgrimage To Bala Lake - 25th-28th May 2018

Yeh, railway side, not seen the Eagle Inn, there’s a Cafe by the big car park, looks like it might have been a pub at one time.

2 months to go and still only looks as if 5 are confirmed?!?! :confused:
Do we need to pop back through the thread and do some naming and shaming?

2 months to go and still only looks as if 5 are confirmed?!?! :confused:
Do we need to pop back through the thread and do some naming and shaming?

Just means for firewine time for us matey..
15days to Berrington NT.

As I will be in Pwllheli that weekend, wondered if any of you with lads might like to spend a day out. Jumping on the steam train from Porthmadog to Carnarven is nice; perfect for enjoying a beer or two. Other option is Snowdon????

We'll make a snowdon trip another time pal. You'll need to have a word with organisers of the sailing and pass on our meet dates to avoid...:whistle:

We'll make a snowdon trip another time pal. You'll need to have a word with organisers of the sailing and pass on our meet dates to avoid...:whistle:
I know, they are just so bloomin unsociable; don’t they know VeeDubs are WAY more important! Looks like i’ll have to try and make a day trip over to Bala then.

Only problem being that the van may not be finished, bearing in mind when i’m likely to get it back.

How long you all staying? I have the week off work so was thinking about hanging around in the area.

I'll be gone by Monday night. Work Tuesday morning and in Cornwall that week working.

Whilst we are there we will probably spend our time browsing other vans building a shopping list of kit we want/need for the ours broken up with walks around the area. May even bring bikes but not if I can help it.
We will be leaving around midday Monday as the other half has stuff planned for the evening, I'm also working Tuesday morning.

Back